Mortuary Attendants In The UK With Free Visa Sponsorship –Do you wish to work in the United Kingdom as a Mortuary Attendant? Opportunities are available in the United Kingdom with free visa sponsorship to work as a Mortuary attendant. Interested persons are by this post advised to apply immediately.
Mortuary Attendants In the UK With Free Visa Sponsorship
Consider the possibility of joining a Great Place to Work! Properly receive and process human remains and ensures that the cremated remains are returned to the authorized person(s) according to company procedures and applicable Federal, State, and Municipal regulations. Duties must be performed consistently with the company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Cares for the deceased in a respectful manner while performing all the tasks involved in the cremation process
- Receives remains and ensures all documentation is complete and visual identification of the deceased is complete and accurate.
- Completes all required documentation with respect to the cremation process and equipment maintenance
- Adheres to all professional, municipal, state/provincial, and federal licensing authority regulations applicable to the cremation of human remains
- Adheres to all applicable policies and procedures
- Maintains all Company logs/reports and required state-specific reports
- Keeps all chain of custody paperwork
- Promotes a safe work environment by being aware of and practicing universal precautions and adopting general principles of safe conduct
- Maintains the crematorium, equipment, and adjacent facilities
- May deliver/release cremated remains to the appropriate funeral home or proper authority
- Other duties as directed by management
Minimum Education Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent. Completion of a formal program at a college or technical school specializing in funeral service or mortuary science where required by state law.
Finance Jobs in Australia With Free Visa Sponsorship
Certified Crematory Operator as required by state law; valid driver’s license needed if performing removals and transfers of bodies and delivering cremated remains
Minimum one to three months experience as an apprentice
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Familiar with the essential operation of industrial equipment including basic troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with all affiliates and/or third parties
- Good communication skills
- High level of compassion and integrity
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Detail oriented
- Postal Code: V4P 1P3
- Category (Portal Searching): Operations
Job Location: CA-BC – Surrey