Less Competitive Scholarship Grants for College Students 2021/2022 – Scholarships are great tools in helping students to fund their education. Many Scholarship requires lengthy applications and essays while there are some Less Competitive Scholarship Grants available for College Students. Read this article carefully for less competitive scholarships available to apply for.
Less Competitive Scholarship Grants for College Students
What does a Less Competitive Scholarship? Apart from the obvious fact that it has an easy application process and is open to a wide range of people.
- Easy scholarships are a good option for people who are short on time.
- Scholarships already assist with college or graduate school tuition, but easy scholarships go above and above to make the process even easier.
- Also, don’t allow a poor GPA to deter you from applying because these scholarships don’t take grades into account. Therefore, the experience will be enjoyable, and you will have a decent possibility of obtaining less competitive scholarships.
List of Less Competitive Scholarship Grants for College Students 2021/2022
These are the list of less competitive scholarship grants available for college students to apply
1. Scholarship Contest worth $10,000
All students have to apply for the CollegeXpress Scholarship. This scholarship does not require you to fill out an application. A random drawing will determine the winner.
Acceptable Students: High School Fresher, Sophomores, or Juniors
Value of grant: $10,000
2. We Belong In College Scholarship
• Eligibility: Participation is limited to residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who is currently attending an accredited post-secondary institution in the United States or plan on attending prior to December 31, 2022.
Amount: Up to $2,500
Deadline: October 31, 2021
3. Be Bold” Scholarship
Enter the $10,000 “Be Bold” Scholarship no-essay scholarship. It will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile.
4. One Sentence Answer $2,000 Scholarship
Answer one question: As summer draws to a close and school begins, what one thing did you do this summer to jump-start your college search?
5. Monthly Scholarship
To enter the $1,000 monthly sweepstakes, fill out the form below. Plus, by answering a few questions, you can earn some extra money to help pay for school, books, and food
6. $1,500 Easy Scholarship: Take and Share a Quiz
Take a quick quiz to find out how tobacco is linked to a number of illnesses, including mental health and LGBTQ+ concerns.
7. $1,000 Survey Sweepstakes
Take short surveys and make some money to help pay for school and books. Easy to enter and complete! Open to students, parents, and recent alumni.
8. $1,500 Do-Over Scholarship
To enter, write in 250 words or less- if you could get one ‘do-over’ in life, what would it be and why?”
9. Because College is Expensive
Are you a high school junior or senior, a college undergrad, or a graduate student in the United States? Then you have a chance to win $500. No, there aren’t any more requirements. Just be who you are right now.
All students and those expecting to register within 24 months are eligible for the $500 “Because College is Expensive Scholarship.
The monthly winner will be chosen at random and contacted individually before being announced on the Scholarship Winners page. It is only necessary to submit one entry per individual.
It is easier than you think
10. $500 CollegeVine Scholarship
• Eligibility: High school students who are U.S. residents
• Amount: $500
• Deadline: Weekly
What to Know about List of Less Competitive Scholarship Grants for College Students 2021/2022
• Contrary to traditional scholarships, your chances of winning a scholarship are substantially smaller. This is due to the fact that these easier scholarships typically attract many more applicants.
• You run the risk of being spammed with loads of emails. In fact, many scholarship sweepstakes are created with the sole idea of getting your email address in mind.
We, therefore, recommend using an easy scholarship as a secondary option for paying for college. Consider using the majority of your time applying for scholarships with essays that you find on reputable scholarship sites.
FAQS about the List of Less Competitive Scholarship Grants for College Students 2021/2022
Are There Any Drawbacks to Applying for Easy Scholarships?
The major disadvantage of applying for easy scholarships is that they are open to a large number of applicants. This means your chances of winning are lower than for scholarships that require essays or other particular requirements.
Many of these grants are more like contests than “true” scholarship competitions based on merit or an essay.
Can I Improve My Chances At Winning An Easy Scholarship?
Other than applying when new entry dates become available, there is usually no more effort required to help you obtain an easy scholarship.
They’re not like traditional scholarships, where you might be able to create a “better” essay or have someone check your application.
What is the Best Strategy for Applying for less competitive Scholarships?
We recommend that you apply to as many easy and standard scholarships as possible.
Therefore, because less competitive scholarships is harder to come by, you should spread your eggs and apply to scholarships that have more specific criteria that pertain to you.
Use the comment section below for questions and contributions about the less competitive scholarship 2021/2022