How To Upload Twitter Profile Picture – Every twitter user has a profile picture differentiating him from the other. Without mincing words, your profile picture is meant to help others identify you easily and tell a bit more about you to those who may not know you. Often, twitter users tend to follow users with profile pictures. Therefore, one way of having more twitter followers is by uploading your profile picture.
Twitter Profile Picture
Whether you are a new twitter user or you have been long into it, you need to know how to upload twitter profile picture.
Furthermore, whether your twitter account is for personal use or for corporate uses, there is still need to have a profile picture. Your organizations twitter account should carry either the logo of the organization, the image of the spokesperson or image of an individual that people can relate to. These are reasons why you should know how to upload twitter profile picture today.
How To Upload Twitter Picture
In the following steps, we will show you how to upload twitter profile picture.
- Log on to your twitter account
- Once logged in, click on your twitter username
- In the next opened page, click on “Edit Profile”.
- Next, click on “Add a profile photo”.
- Click on “Upload photo”.
- This opens up your device storage where you locate the photo you want to upload as profile picture
- Click on “apply”.
- Once it finishes uploading, you are done.
Note: Twitter allows pictures in these formats: JPG, GIF, or PNG.
How To Pin a Tweet to your profile
You can pin a Tweet to your profile so that when others visit your profile, it is the first Tweet they will see.
To pin a Tweet from the Twitter for iOS or Twitter for Android app:
- Go to your profile.
- Find the Tweet you’d like to pin.
- Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet.
- Select Pin to your profile.
- Tap Pin to confirm.
For Questions and contributions on How To Upload Twitter Profile Picture | How To Pin a Tweet to your profile, use the comment box below