How To Remove Followers On Twitter – Twitter account allows followers to join and follow any one he or her likes. Nevertheless, You can remove who you do not like.
How To Remove Followers On Twitter
There is couple of ways, method or approach and techniques you can still apply in order to remove Twitter followers and as such stop such a person(s) from following you and seeing your account activities.
This is usually achieved by blocking and unblocking such Twitter followers.
In this article, we are going to enlighten you on the series of steps through which you would be able to make your Twitter followers stop unable to see your feed, without blocking such a user or follower at the end of it all.
Follow this steps To Remove Followers On Twitter
Below are the steps on how to remove followers on Twitter.
- Access the “Twitter App” in your phone by tapping on the app (Click Here to download Twitter App if you do not have the app already)
- Locate and tap on the “Person-shaped” icon. It is located at the bottom, right corner of the Twitter screen page.
- Tap the “Followers” option. You’ll find this above the “Tweets”, “Media”, & “Likes” options towards the top of the screen page.
- Tap on the follower you wish to block. This action takes you to the person’s account page.
- Tap the “gear” icon. It is to the right of your follower’s profile picture.
- Tap “Block (Username)” Eg; Block @Z3fx4
- Tap “Block” when prompted. This will automatically block the selected follower.
- Tap the red “Blocked” icon. This option is in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Unblock” from the resulting options. (This will unblock the user, but they are not following you on Twitter any more.
Remember, your goal is to remove them from following you, and not block them.
Thus, simply follow the same steps outlined above to remove Twitter followers you decide.
For more information always visit this page.
Let us hear your opinion about How To unFollow friends On Twitter using the comment box below.