How to Fund Kudi Wallet – There are two ways available to for funding Kudi wallet; either by Kudi Top-up Account or Top-up with USSD.
Kudi Top-up Account
This is the account Kudi generates to you and its assigned to you for making your deposit. Please note that this account number is only assigned to your Kudi wallet; that means whenever you deposit money into the account, it then reflects in your Kudi Wallet.
While the other option, Top-up with USSD
From the Home screen, you should see write up like this (below)
- To begin a transaction on Kudi,
- Kindly fund your wallet
- <>>Fund Wallet<
- Click on “Fund Wallet”
- You should see your Kudi account number, your name and the name of Bank you will deposit money to.
- Now copy out the information and proceed to your Bank App to make the transfer into the acct details you copied out.
In few seconds you should receive a credit alert from Kudi Bank.
Also you will notice that your Kudi Agent App interface (UI) will change, which means you’re reading to start making transactions because your account has been funded.
How to Get Kudi Agent POS
Kudi Mobile Bank provides (gives) free POS to their Agents, but with the condition that you need to keep performing transactions your Kudi Agent App until you qualify for a free POS terminal.
And remember the time frame at which you will get your Free Kudi POS is not known because people are also in the queue for the same purpose.
But Kudi also provides another way to get it faster. This way, you have to buy it right away. Your POS arrives at your location within 2weeks of your order.
Applying for Kudi POS
If you want to get the POS terminal for free than the steps below is NOT for you. Just fund your account and start using your Kudi Agent App for transacting till you will be qualified.
But follow the steps below if you want to order for Kudi POS.
Please note that you MUST have funded your account with at least N75,500 for the purchase of the POS terminal. The POS cost N75,000 only.
- Login to your Kudi Agent App
- Navigate to “Menu”
- Tap on “Settings”
- Swap screen to left to navigate to “Account” tab. or you can as well
- Tap on “Buy POS”
- Fill out your location details and tab on “Continue”
- Here you will see the details of the POS and the cost of it. Now submit your request to complete your order.
For questions and contributions about How to Fund Kudi Wallet, use the comment box below.