How to Delete Old Posts On Facebook- Are looking for a way to delete some of your old post on Facebook?, Here is the right page, carefully read this article and be acquainted with how to delete the old post you are no more wishes to be on Facebook.
How to Delete Old Posts On Facebook
1. Deleting Posts with the Activity Log
- Open Facebook: It’s the blue icon with a white “F” on your home screen or in the app drawer. If you haven’t yet signed in, enter your login information and tap Sign In.
Though there’s no way to delete all posts at once, you can delete them individually through the Activity Log.
- Tap ☰ Sign: It’s at the top-right corner of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings: If you see “Activity Log,” you can skip this step.
- Tap Activity Log: Now you’ll see a list of all of your Facebook interactions.
- Tap Filter: It’s at the top-left corner of the list.
- Tap the downward-pointing arrow on a post you want to delete; It’s at the top-right corner of the post.
- Click on Delete: The post is now removed from your Facebook account. Repeat this process to delete more posts.
You May Like: How to Search Old Posts On Facebook
2. Limiting Past Facebook Posts
- Open Facebook. It’s the blue icon with a white “F” on your home screen or in the app drawer. If you haven’t yet signed in, enter your login information and tap Sign In.
If any of your Facebook posts were set to Public or Friends of Friends, this method will convert them to Friends Only. Though the posts will not be deleted, they’ll only be visible to people you’re friends with on Facebook.
- Tap ☰. It’s at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap Settings. If you see “Account Settings,” you can skip this step.
- Tap Account Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Select “Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with Friends of Friends or Public?”
- Tap Limit Old Posts.
- Click Confirm. Your past Public or Friends of Friends posts are now set to Friends Only.
For questions and contributions,use the comment box below