How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021 – Do you wish to serve the country as immigration officer? This is your opportunity to become an immigration staff as the Nigeria immigration is recruiting. Follow the link below to apply now.
How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021
Applications are hereby invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigeria Immigration Service, the application is opened to all civilians. However, serving military or paramilitary personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
Basic Requirements For Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021
1). Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
2). Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
3). In addition to qualifications above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the www.immigrationrecruitment.org.
4). Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2021.
5). Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
6). You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
7). Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
8). You are to print out a slip tagged: Photocard which should be presented at the screening center.
You May Like: 3,000+ Visa Sponsorship Jobs in United Kingdom
Nigeria Immigration Service NIS Requirements 2021
1). Passport size photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). WAEC/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
4). Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
How To Apply For The Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates are to: Apply online at the recruitment portal https://immigrationrecruitment.org/Choose a career link(https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?p=apply-online) and fill all the required fields correctly & completely.
Application Start Menu
Your App ID(A Name) Is Required For Account Accessibility.
Before You Go, We Need To Confirm Your Email Address.
e-Recruitment Account Will Grant You Permission To:
(1). Fill & Submit Your Application Form Once.
(2). Login Again Anytime To Make Changes & See Application Status.
(3). Printout The Important Documents, Push Notifications & Many More.
- Log on to the above mentioned link(https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?p=login) using the username and password created during the registration
- Complete the application form, submit online and print out a copy of your Photocard as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated recruitment centre with copies of your Photocard printed from this portal and other relevant qualification documents.
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates
- No special centre for recruitment
- There will be no CBAT Exercise
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the Nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on Mon, 04/10/21
- Successful candidates would be transported(FG’s provission sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentations and to commence training activities for a six month(6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks intensive training on freight Management & Human Trafficking included).
Use the comment box below for questions and contributions about How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021.