How to Activate Facebook Dating – Do you wish to activate your Facebook dating account and do not know how to go about it. No worry, this page will be useful to you. Below are the necessary things you should know. We shall also show you How Facebook Dating Work.
How to Activate Facebook Dating
Here’s how to activate it so that you can start making matches. Information in this article applies to the Facebook mobile app for iOS and Android.
To get started using Facebook Dating:
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger menu in the top-right of your feed.
- Tap Dating.
- Follow the prompts to set up your dating profile. After you share your location and choose a photo, your dating profile will be generated using information from your Facebook account.
- You can customize your Facebook Dating profile by adding more information, photos, and even posts from Instagram.
- Tap Done when you’re satisfied.
Facebook Dating Key Features
- You can add your Instagram posts to your profile on Facebook Dating.
- You can opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests, though, remember, you will also be visible to them.
- You can share details of the date – with your live location – via a friend on Facebook Messenger, to ensure you feel safer on a date.
- By the end of the year, Facebook will make it possible to add Facebook and Instagram Stories to your dating profile, too.
How to Adjust the Facebook Dating Settings
- Changing a few settings will change how the Facebook Dating app works for you.
- Tap the gear on the screen where Facebook suggests profiles to access the settings.
- Under the Ideal Match tab, you can set your preferred criteria for potential matches.
- Under the General tab, you can control what shows up on your profile.
- To connect your Instagram account, tap the next to Instagram.
- Tap Connect Stories and then either (or both) Connect buttons to share your Facebook and Instagram stories.
Use the comment box below for questions and contribution about How to Activate Facebook Dating.