Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships 2022 – The Flywire Charitable Foundation wishes to announce its 2022/2023 Academic Scholarships aimed at supporting underrepresented individuals to gain affordable education. The scholarships are awarded to scholars in the fields of social justice, global health, global citizenship and environmental sustainability.
Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships
The scholarship will award up to $5,000 USD each to successful candidates for the 2022 academic year to improve equality, access and affordability for individuals and communities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flywire Charitable Foundation
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Scholarship Worth: $5,000 USD
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships Eligibility
To be considered for the Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- The scholarships are open to undergraduate, graduate and post-secondary students in higher education worldwide
- Matriculating and currently enrolled students are welcomed to apply.
- Open to all majors
- Each student can only apply to one of the four scholarship categories.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships are to complete their application online on or before the application deadline. Submission of an essay responding to the below prompt is required within the application form.
Essays should be one-page typed (12-point standard style font, 1-inch margins) in PDF format. All applications must be submitted in English.
In the comprehensive one page essay, please provide clear answers to the following questions:
Say something about yourself: what are you studying and at what school?
- What hurdles have you had to overcome to pursue your studies?
- What do you hope to achieve with your education and how does it relate to the theme of the scholarship you have selected?
Application Deadline: June 17th 2022 at 11:59 PM EST