How To Go Live On Facebook – To go live on Facebook is very possible with your desktop, PC, Android and iPhone . This page will show you how to do it perfectly without stress.
How To Go Live On Facebook Via Your Desktop
If you are wondering How to Go Live on Fb then worry no more because we are here to help you figure out to go Live on Facebook regardless of your device type.
You should also keep in mind that depending on what device you are using, going Live on Facebook steps and requirements may differ a bit. But Facebook lives much more easier via mobile device users.
We will see how to go live on desktop devices first.
To go live on desktop;
- Log on to your Facebook Account
- Click Live Video at the top of your News Feed
- Write something about your live video
- Click on the Go Live button.
Note: Use the Google Chrome web browser to go live from your computer.
To go live Using Google Chrome Web Browser:
- Get in to your Facebook Account
- Tap What’s on your mind? at the top of your News Feed
- Tap Live Video.
- Write an optional description and tap Go Live
- Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast
- You can also go live in a group or event by tapping Write Something or Say Something and then tapping the Live icon.
Note: You can block viewers during a live broadcast by tapping the profile picture next to a viewer’s comment and then tapping Block.
You May Like: Facebook Help Center Phone Number 2021
For questions and contributions about How To Go Live On Facebook, Use the comment box below.
Please share this article with your Facebook friends so they also learn what you know.