Amazon Prime Login – In this page, we provided a step-wise Amazon Prime Login procedure. Thus, you can log in to your Amazon Prime account easily. In addition to this, we also added the detailed procedure for how to cancel Amazon prime subscription. Therefore, all the users who don’t want to continue their Prime services can cancel their subscriptions by following the instructions given above.
Amazon is one of the greatest multinational technology companies preferred by worldwide users. It is counted amongst the world’s largest retailers. Amazon always strives to provide its customers with an improved customer experience and offer quality products at the lowest prices possible. In addition to this, it also provides a membership plan through which they can get incredible benefits and save additional money on their online shopping from Amazon.
Prime members get extra benefits like free one-day or two-day shipping, early access to new deals, etc. If you are a frequent shopper, Amazon Prime is an ideal subscription plan for you. You can access and manage your membership after a successful Amazon Prime Login. Moreover, if you are not a frequent purchaser and want to end the service, you can cancel the subscription. Therefore, in this write-up, we have given the procedure for Amazon Prime Login and how to cancel the subscription.
Easy Steps for Amazon Prime Login
In this part, we have given the quick and easy steps for Amazon Prime Login that you must follow to log in to access your prime account with zero issues:-
To initiate the Amazon Prime Login procedure;
- Open your web browser and enter “amazon.com” in its address bar.
- Now, the official website of Amazon will open on your computer or mobile screen.
- Then, you should visit the “Account & List” section and select the “Sign In” option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, the Amazon Sign In window will open on the screen.
- Here, you have to fill in your Amazon login details. So, type your registered email ID/Phone number in the respective field.
- After this, you should select the “Continue” button to proceed with the Amazon Prime Login procedure.
Note: before hitting the continue button, you must make sure that you enter the same email address you registered with your Amazon Prime subscription.
Now, you will be taken to the next window, where you should enter your Amazon password.
Here, go to the Amazon Prime section and enter Amazon Prime Login details.
In the end, you should hit the “Sign In” button.
Now you have logged in to your Prime account.
See Also: Amazon Prime Movies to Watch
Steps to cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Amazon Prime is a fee-based subscription service that gives you many benefits ranging from unlimited free and early delivery to entertainment platforms like Prime video, etc. However, if you think that you no longer find it necessary, you can cancel the subscription anytime after Amazon Prime login.
This section includes the procedure to cancel Amazon Prime subscription:-
- Visit the official site of Amazon via “amazon.com.”
- Navigate to the “Account & List” category given in the top right corner of the screen.
- After this, you should click on the “Sign In” option.
- Now, perform Amazon Prime Login by filling in your Email address and password and hit the “Sign In” button.
- Then, you should go to the Account & List section again.
- Here, from the drop-down menu, you should click on the “Memberships & Subscriptions” section.
- Now, you will be taken to the next page.
- Here, in the view section, you should click on the “Active Subscription” section.
- Now, you should select the “All Subscriptions” option.
- After this, you will see all of your Amazon subscription plans.
- Now, go to the Amazon Prime subscription and select the Manage Subscription given in front of it.
- Now, select the link located under the “Advanced Controls.”
- After this, the main page of the subscription will open.
- From here, you can end your subscription.
- Hence, you have successfully canceled your Amazon Prime subscription.
You May Like: How To Create Free Amazon Web Services Account
Note: Once you have canceled your Amazon Prime subscription, the renewal date given in your subscription details will become the end date of the subscription.
Amazon does not charge any termination fees to cancel the plan.
Use the comment box below for questions and contributions about Amazon Prime Login – Easy Steps for Amazon Prime Login | Steps to cancel Amazon Prime Membership