Trello Account Sign Up – Trello got you covered with all of your communication and tools in one place, remote teams will stay productive no matter where you’re working from. Communication is the key, but effective and communication with the right tools produces results in no time.
Trello Account – The Best Free Team Communication App
There are TWO options to sign up Trello account which one of the options is using any desired email account you have to sign up, while the other option is using any of the mentioned third party account to sign up.
The difference are;
Using email: You can use any email address you own, it could be a Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Yandex mail, Outlook, etc. In addition to that, you have other information to provide (your name, password, etc).
And after signing up, you have to verify your email address to complete the trello registration process.
Using Third-Party account: This has been trending and faster to sign up. Online platforms add these options to be a method of creating an account and signing in.
Using a third-party account to sign up doesn’t need further verifications after you have granted permission to link both accounts. And most of your information in the Third-party account is pulled and automatically used to sign up for the new account. Can be edited though.
Trello Account Sign Up
- Visit trello.com main website and
- Click on “Sign Up”Since you want to use your email account here, that also means you will be filling out the Trello registration form and later confirming your email account.
- Enter your email account and click on “Continue”
- Then you will be requested to enter your full name and password you’ll be using to login to your Trello account.
Click on “Sign Up” button once you’ve completed the form.
- Now you will be redirected into your Trello dashboard. Next is to start by naming your board, something related to the project you are working on, or what you need to get done.
- Using any of the listed third party for Trello new account Sign Up relieves you from the stress of filling out a form.
- Trello listed Google account Apple account and Microsoft account to use any of those to sign up for a new Trello account.
- Click on the one you have the account or prefer to sign up with
- A new page opens for you to login to that account or selects the account if you are already logged in.
- Then you will see a request from the account if you want to allow Trello to link with your account. Simply “Allow” the connection/linkage.
- Then you will be redirected to Trello dashboard to name your board.
See Also: How to Log in to Snapchat using iPhone | Snapchat Sign Up
Setting Up your Trello Account
Depending on what you want to do and achieve here, You could also name your card collections. By default, Trello already named them as Things to do, currently doing, and done.
You can rename, and later on create another collections of cards that best suits your type of projects or work.
You will be requested to name your cards. You are expected to name your card base on those projects or things you want to do. Can still be renamed though.
Then click on the “Down Arrow” button to move on to the next stage.
Now that you are done with these setup, you need to login to your email account and verify your email account with Trello.
Trello Account Login
- Go to the main website www.trello.com
- Then click on “Log In”
- You can login with either your email and password, or with any of the listed third party account (Google, Apple and Microsoft) listed.
Download Trello Mobile App
The Trello app is available for iOS and Android Phones. Use the link below to download the app that best suits your phone Operating System.
Download Trello App for Desktop
You can also download Trello app on your desktop computers. Available for Windows and iOS computers
Click here to download for iOS computer
Click here to download for Windows computer