Top 20 Richest Musicians in Ghana 2021 – Over recent years, music has become one of the most lucrative businesses. Many individuals have become millionaires by nurturing their skills and talent in music. The richest musicians in Ghana release hit after hit, thus becoming a majority’s favorite.
Richest musicians in Ghana Fuse ODG performs on Day 1 of the New Look Wireless Festival at Finsbury Park.
The list of the top richest musicians in Ghana keeps changing from one year to another. New musicians keep cropping up, and the artists get involved in different projects that help increase their earnings and overall net worth year after year.
Top 20 richest musicians in Ghana 2021
Some musicians struggle to make ends meet in the entertainment industry. On the other hand, others have become millionaires in the same career.
Here is a list of the top 20 richest musicians in Ghana in 2021.
1. Sarkodie – $10 million Richest musicians in Ghana Sarkodie speaks onstage at the BET Hip Hop Awards 2019 at Cobb Energy Center. Sarkodie is a super-talented rapper and the richest musician in Ghana. He is one of the most recognizable Ghanaian singers known for his hip-hop and hiplife music styles. He doubles up as a recording artist, philanthropist, and CEO of SarkCess Music. KK Fosu: wife, kids and other facts you need to know He has collaborated with countless renowned hip-hop musicians in Ghana and beyond. Sarkodie is also the brand ambassador for Fan Milk and Samsung mobile.
2. Okyeane Kwame – $7 million Richest musicians in Ghana Kwame posing for the camera.
Photo: @okyeamekwame Source: Instagram Okyeane, born as Kwame Nsiah Apau, is one of the richest musicians in Ghana. Apart from singing, he is also famous for his excellence in songwriting, video directing, and entrepreneurship. He is an international hit-maker who specializes in hip-life, Afro-pop, and rap music.
3. Shatta Wale – $6.2 million Richest musicians in Ghana Shatta Wale performing on stage.
Photo: @shattawalenima Source: Instagram Shatta is one of the musicians Ghana is proud to have. His melodic reggae songs are everyone’s favorite. He has gained a good reputation and impact in the dancehall world locally and internationally. Is Shatta Wale richer than Sarkodie? No, he is not.
4. R2Bees – $ 6 million Richest musicians in Ghana Faisal Hakeem and Rashid Mugeez posing for the camera.
Photo: @r2beesmusic Source: Instagram R2Bees is a Ghanaian duo from Tema. It is made up of two cousins known as Faisal Hakeem and Rashid Mugeez. The two have collaborated with other renowned artists such as Davido, Sarkodie, Criss Waddle, Wizkid, and Wande Coal. The duo is famous for its creativity in hip-hop, hiplife, and Afrobeat genres. The best 20 songs in Ghana right now
5. Daddy Lumba – $6 million Richest musicians in Ghana Daddy Lumba on stage.
Photo: @officialdaddylumba Source: Instagram Daddy is one of the oldest top musicians in the country. He has released numerous songs and performed uncountable music shows and concerts in Ghana and across other parts of the world.
6. Becca – $ 5.7 million Richest musicians in Ghana Ghanaian musician, Becca, speaks at the SDG press conference.
Photo: Albin Lohr-Jones Source: Getty Images Becca is one of the most influential musicians in Ghana. She has signed an endorsement deal with the EKB record label. Her excellence at both the local and international levels has earned her numerous accolades.
7. Stonebwoy – $5.5 million Richest musicians in Ghana Stonebwoy performs onstage during the 2017 BETX main stage performances in California.
Photo: Rebecca Sapp Source: Getty Images Stonebwoy started his singing career while still in high school. He took part in numerous rap contests, thus nurturing his talent. He once won the BET award for the Best Musician. Stonebwoy has bagged several endorsement deals due to his fame. He often hosts several musical shows in Ghana and other parts of the world.
8. Reggie Rockstone – $5 million Richest musicians in Ghana Reggie Rockstone laughing out loud.
Photo: @reggierockstone711 Source: Instagram Reggie Rockstone is one of the pioneers of hiplife in Ghana. He is a famous Ghanaian musician, singer, and songwriter. He was one of the judges and mentors on The X Factor, Nigeria Ghana season one.
9. Fuse ODG – $3 million Richest musicians in Ghana Fuse ODG performs on Day 1 of the V Festival at Hylands Park.
Photo: Tristan Fewings Source: Getty Images Nana Richard Abiona, commonly by his stage name, Fuse ODG is another richest artist in Ghana. He gained his musical training from Archbishop Lanfranc School. He has collaborated with Sean Paul, Itz Tiffany, Wande Coal, Major Lazer, Sarkodie, Nyla, Dawn ODG, and Wyclef Jean. He owns a 3Beat record company.
10. Tinny – $2.3 million Richest musicians in Ghana Tinny posing for the camera.
Photo: @bardmantinny Source: Instagram Tinny is not a new name in the Ghanaian music industry. Not a single day can go without any of his songs on different TVs and radio stations. He received several awards too.
11. Samini – $2 million Richest musicians in Ghana Batman Samini receives the award for Best African Act at the MOBO Awards at the Royal Albert Hall.
Photo: Jo Hale Source: Getty Images Emmanuel Andrews Samini began his career in church before shifting to a renowned Ghanaian reggae and dancehall recording artist. His unmatched talent has seen him take home numerous awards and nominations. In 2008, he was crowned as The Best African Artist.
12. D-Black – $1.6 million Richest musicians in Ghana Rapper D-Black performing on stage.
Photo: @dblackgh Source: Instagram D-Black is one of the richest musicians in Ghana. He started his career at a young age due to the significant influence he had from his hip-hopper parents. Every song he releases becomes a hit, and thus he has earned lots of cash from his jams. Wealthiest artist in Ghana in 2019: Who earned the most?
13. Kwaw Kese – $1million Richest musicians in Ghana Kwaw Kese posing for the camera on a seat.
Photo: @kwawkese Source: Instagram Kese is one of the best hiplife musicians in Ghana. He started composing and singing songs at a very young age. He released his debut album known as Na ya Tai in 2005. Even though he is not so active in the industry, he is one of the richest.
14. Joyce Blessing – $623, 000 Richest musicians in Ghana Joyce Blessing during a photoshoot.
Photo: @joyceblessgh Source: Instagram Joyce is a famous Ghanaian singer who started singing at a very early age. She rose to prominence in 2013 because of her gospel songs. Joyce has bagged numerous Ghana Gospel Industry Awards over the years. She earns considerably from music sales, YouTube, shows, and concerts.
15. Wendy Shay – $500, 000 Richest musicians in Ghana Wendy Shay posing for the camera.
Photo: @wendyshayofficial Source: Instagram Wendy Shay is a Ghanaian Afrobeats and Afropop artist. She initially worked as a trained midwife and nurse before transitioning to music. She has released numerous hit songs and performed in top events and shows in the country and outside. Stonebwoy 2019 wrap up: New songs, VGMA awards, nominations, and controversies
16. Fameye – $300, 000 Richest musicians in Ghana Singer Famaye in a studio. Photo: @fameye_music Source: Instagram Peter Famiyen Bozah is one of the most resilient Ghanaian singers. Even after losing his parents, he did not stop pursuing his music career. An inspiration for his songs is derived from his life as an orphan. Famaye amasses a considerable amount of money from record sales, concerts and music shows in Ghana and other parts of Africa and the world.
17. King Promise – $200, 000 Richest musicians in Ghana Singer King Promise seated on the bed.
Photo: @iamkingpromise Source: Instagram King Promise joined the music industry in 2016, and in a short period, he is among the most popular stars in the country. His father was a classical music lover hence a significant influence on King’s career. His musical expertise is seen in a wide variety of genres such as hip-hop, Afri-beats, and highlife.
18. Kwesi Arthur – ($100k – $1 million) Richest musicians in Ghana Recording Artist Kwesi Arthur poses for photos in the press room at the 2018 BET Awards.
Photo: Paul Archuleta Source: Getty Images Kwesi has come a long way into becoming one of the richest musicians in Ghana. Before discovering his talent as a singer, he worked as a security guard. He gained interest in music after listening to Thank Me Later jam by Drake. Opanka five best raps of all time
19. Efya – ($100k – $200k) Richest musicians in Ghana Ghanaian Afro-Soul singer Efya performs onstage with her band at Central Park SummerStage.
Photo: Jack Vartoogian Source: Getty Images Efya is one of the best singers in Ghana. She doubles up as a songwriter and super-talented actress. She rose to fame after her appearance on the Stars of the Future Talent show. She was the winner of the Female Vocal Performance of the year during the Ghana Music Awards.
20. Kuami Eugene – $50, 000 Richest musicians in Ghana Singer Kuame Eugene posing for the camera.
Photo: @kuamieugene Source: Instagram Eugene is a highly-sought-after Ghanaian Afrobeat and high life singer and songwriter. He currently works under Lynx Entertainment. He is famous for hits such as Wish Me Well, Angela and Ohemaa. He has bagged several awards such as AFRIMA’s Most Promising Artist Award and New Artist of the Year from Vodafone Ghana Music Award. The richest musicians in Ghana continue to make several million dollars as they entertain their local and international fans. Some of them have been in the industry quite some time while others are upcoming singers. These musicians are the epitome of hard work, passion, and consistency.
For questions and contributions about Top 20 Richest Musicians in Ghana 2021, use the comment box below