How To Link Twitter to Facebook Account – Linking Twitter to Facebook Account is pretty easy through this simple guide. And as such, the reason for this article on how to link Twitter to Facebook, is to equip you with the simple knowledge needed to link Twitter to Facebook account of yours.
Why Linking Twitter to Facebook Account
There are numerous benefits to gain when you link your Twitter to Facebook account, you would be able to send your Tweets, or post them automatically to your Facebook account Timeline. It makes it a lot easier to reach out to more of your audience just at once.
And it makes your social media communication more convenient. You don’t have to border posting and tweeting same content to the both platforms differently.
Interesting: How To Sign Up Imo Account | Imo Account Login – Imo Video Calling App Download
All that is required of you is, an attentive attention while you go through the simple steps below. And definitely you will be able to connect or link your Twitter account to Facebook just by yourself.
Steps On How To Link Twitter To Facebook
- Go to the Twitter login page here ( Create account if you don’t have Twitter account)
- Log in Twitter by entering your username and password(If you are not already logged in)
- Click on the icon at the top right side of the homepage. (It is between the search bar and the Tweet writing tool).
- Click on “Settings & Privacy” It is in the list of the drop-down menu.
- Then,tap on “Apps” You will find this among the menu in the left hand side of the page.
- Click on “Connect to Facebook”. This will take you to another browser where you would complete the process.
- Then continue;
- Click on “Log in with Facebook” details
- Log in to Facebook by entering your email and password. But if you are already logged in to your Facebook, you wouldn’t have to log in again. Twitter will simply seek your permission to post to Facebook on your behalf.
- Click on “Allow” to grant Twitter permission
This will enable Twitter to automatically post your tweets to your Facebook account, although replies are not posted to Facebook too.
At this moment, you can decide to adjust your settings such that you check and uncheck such options on how Twitter to should post your tweets to Facebook.
You are free to make your suggestions and contributions using the comment box below.