QuickTeller Registration – QuickTeller services are available not only their website, but also at bank ATMs, select merchant locations and via your bank’s internet banking portals.
QuickTeller is an online payment platform which allows userd carry out different payment service including payment of bills, making donations and recharges.
With QuickTeller you can make payments for your DSTV bills, PHCN bills, etc and as well make recharges to top up your mobile telephone lines.
- You should have either an Interswitch powered debit card or Verve card.
- Register with your email address and mobile phone number
- An activation code will be sent to you via email. Login and activate your account with this code.
- Select any of the services listed on QuickTeller, provide your customer details, QuickTeller will confirm these details then direct you to the payment gateway.
- On the payment gateway, select your card type and provide card details, pin and whatever other information is required.
- A receipt confirmation will be displayed for you via QuickTeller and also sent to your email.
- Any payments made are recognized by the specified organizations immediately.
How To Register QuickTeller Account
To create a QuickTeller account, follow the steps below to complete the QuickTeller registration;
1. From your browser log onto the QuickTeller registration portal on here
2. You will see the registration form which you are to fill by providing the necessary details which include the following;
3. Click on “Sign Up”
Once done, your account is completely created and you can easily log in to your account by visiting www.quickteller.com and then enter your login details.
Download QuickTeller Mobile App
After you have created a QuickTeller account, simply go ahead and download QuickTeller mobile app. It makes everything convenient for users
Use the comment box below for questions and contribution about QuickTeller Registration – How To Register QuickTeller Account | Quickteller Mobile App Download