Outlook Login is so easy and simple but if you want to make the switch and create a Hotmail account, Outlook is connected to a slew of other services, including Windows Live ID, Skype, Xbox Live and other Microsoft services. In this page we will show you how to do it.
Outlook Email Service
Outlook is one of the biggest free email service platforms and second to Google’s gmail. It has one of the best user interface, in a bid to create a better user experience, it was initially known as Hotmail but have been updated to Outlook so that users can enjoy a better experience and a faster user interface.
The service allows users to send and receive emails for free from anywhere in the world and offers refreshed anti-spam and hack protection software for users.
Hotmail was updated to integrate the new Outlook email service in February 2013, giving the interface a whole new look, but the recent updates have caused issues for some who now can’t find the login page.
Outlook Sign up – Outlook Registration – How to create a Outlook account – www.outlook.com
- To create an Outlook account you have to create a Microsoft account.
- To do this, go to https://outlook.live.com/ or https://signup.live.com/ and create a new account.
- Provide some personal information before you can complete this process. You have to fill in your name, date of birth, location and username.
- You can opt to log in via a new email address or you can use a phone number to sign up and confirm your new account.
- You must then create a new strong password to protect your account and personal emails.
NOTE: It is recommended to include capital and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters (!@£$%) in your password to make it robust enough.
- Once these steps are complete, you will be required to test your login with your new username and password. Once done, you can begin adding contacts and using the email services.
Read Also: How to Create New Google Gmail Account
Outlook Sign in | Outlook Login – www.outlook.com
Follow the steps below to login your outlook account:
- Visit Outlook website at https://outlook.live.com/ using your browser
- Click on the “Sign in” button
- Provide your Outlook email address and click next
- Enter you Password and
- Then, click Sign in
That’s all it takes
Outlook is now the new Hotmail, so the same details you formally use for your Hotmail account applies to Outlook Login, or if you have a Microsoft account then you can use that as well.
Tips: Many users have reported that they can’t access their old Hotmail accounts via Outlook.com.
If that happens to you then you should simply sign up for a Microsoft account. Just click on the link on the login page to create a new Outlook.com Account.
For questions and contributions about Outlook Sign up | Outlook Login | How to Create Outlook Account – www.outlook.com