MyDStv App Login Account – The MyDStv App is an easy and convenient way to MANAGE your DStv account. You can FIX ERRORS, PAY online, CHANGE PACKAGES, UPDATE your details all from one place.
The new DStv app allows you to take full control of your Viewing experience from your trusted premium Entertainment Company. There are lots you can do from the app, therefore no need calling customer service for anything.
On this page, you will not only get the download link but also see how to login to your DStv account from the app, retrieve your smart number, enable your channels after subscribing to any DStv package.
Download MyDStv Latest Mobile App
Click on the button that best suit your Phone OS version. The download is fast, free and official from DStv.
How to Login in MyDStv App
- Tap the app to launch it
- Select your country from the scroll bar
- You can either type in your “Name” or “Phone number” you used for your DVtv account registration.
- Then enter your “Smartcard number”.
- Then click on the “Login”
- Now you should see your account.
How to Retrieve Your DStv Smartcard number Fast
Another thing you can do from the login page of DStv app is to retrieve you Smart card number. And its simple
- Tap the “Forgot Smart card number?” button – below the login form.
- Then select your country
- Then enter your phone number
- Then click on the “Find” button
- You should get a notification on your screen, that you have received your smart card, then you should check notification.
- Click on the “OK, GOT IT”
- You should see your notification containing your smart card number or numbers.
How to Reactivate All DStv Channels After Subscribing
In some cases after subscribing for for a DStv package, you may notic the that the channel isn’t showing, right?
Well is not a problem, besides, it usually happens when you allow your previous subscription to expire, then channel 100 – is what displays. The Good news is – you can do this by yourself using the tips below.
- Make sure that your payment (subscription was actually successful and your DStv is on.
- From your DStv remote control, press the “OPT” button. the OPT also means option.
- Use the direction button to move down to the channel option – my default you may see “My DStv channel”, now use the side-direction button to select the “All Channels”.
- Then press the “OK” button to confirm and complete your selection.
Now go back to your DStv channel list, you should see all the channels you subscribed for.