How to Upload Facebook Video Links – Facebook as we all know is a social media site which allows users to post whatever is on their mind which may be in text form or photos or even video clips formats. The latter is what I will be discussing today, so if you don’t know Facebook video post techniques, you will find out how it’s done with few steps.
How To Upload Facebook Video Links
Nowadays, Facebook video has become an effective tool for advertising various product to customers online at the comfort of business owners. You can also share different DIY video for educational purpose, event videos and comedy skit can also be shared to entertain people.
Read Also: How to Download Facebook Photo Album
Just like uploading a video, you can also post a picture with video link to another website or post a YouTube video link. So when Facebook users click on it, they will be redirected to the website or YouTube to watch the video.
For Facebook Video Upload
- Go to your Facebook page
- Click on Upload Photo or Video just below the box that says “what’s on your mind”
- It will redirect you to your photo and video gallery
- Select the video you want to share
- You can do some editing by trimming the video Click post to start uploading the video.
To Upload Photo Links
- You may screenshot a scene from the video or download the photo cover (for movies) into your gallery.
- Now go to your Facebook page, click on upload photo and then select the screenshot or the downloaded photo
- Go to the website the video is located and copy the video link
- Paste the link in the photo caption and add some other interesting note if you want then post the picture
- You can also connect the website directly to your Facebook account, then you click “Share” on the website or the Facebook link depending on how it is programmed. The video link will be posted to your
- Facebook account in form of a photo.
For YouTube Link
This can be done using the photo link procedures, just visit the YouTube site and share your Favorite video directly to Facebook.
Kindly share with friends so they also can share their favorite video with their Facebook friends.