How to Translate Language On Facebook Post- Do you wish to translate any language on a post or comment in your Facebook timeline? Maybe you found it difficult to do. This post will show you how to go about it. Read the details below.
How to Translate Language On Facebook Post
To translate a post or comment written in another language, click See Translation below the post or comment.
If you don’t see translations options below a post or comment written in another language, make sure that translation options are turned on for that language.
Facebook Language Translation Setting
How do you turn off translations options for posts and comments on Facebook written in a specific language?
To turn off translation options for posts or comments written in a specific language:
- Click : button in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Language and Region in the left menu.
- Click Languages you don’t want to be offered translations for.
- Enter a language and click Save Changes.
You won’t receive translation options for any post or comment written in the specified language.
See Also: Best Ways To Share Post On Facebook
Translate Facebook App
How do you get the Translate Facebook app?
Volunteer translators help make Facebook available in new languages, and can help improve the translations for existing languages.
Anyone who wants to bring their language to Facebook or improve the current translations on Facebook can be a translator. People who use Facebook in your language can see your approved translations.
Get the Translate Facebook App
To get the Translate Facebook app:
- Go to the Translate Facebook app.
- Select the language you want to translate into. We recommend using Facebook in the same language that you’re translating into.
- Click Continue.
- Open the Translate Facebook App
- To open the Translate Facebook app, you can visit www.facebook.com/translations?ref=help_center or:
- From the left menu, find Explore.
- Click Translate Facebook. You may need to click See More… first.
For questions and contributions about How to Translate Language On Facebook Post, use the comment box below.