How To Delete Messages On Facebook – Learn the easy way to Delete Messages Or A Conversation when you discover that you made a mistake. Deleting messages on Facebook Messenger is easy but certainly not as easy as deleting your email.
How To Delete Messages On Facebook -Delete A Conversation On Facebook
Facebook hopes to keep your conversation and Facebook Chat intact. In order to delete messages on Facebook, you’ll need to:
- Login to your Facebook Account
- Open the individual message.
- Go to options and start selecting the message you wish to delete.
If you have many messages, the process can take a lot of time. Luckily, you can simply remove the messages from the message list, but doing this will not remove the message permanently. Instead it will be archived, and will reappear when the person starts a fresh conversion via Facebook messenger.
See Also: How To Recover My Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages
How To Delete Messages On FB
- First, you have to login Facebook
- Next, click here and go to Facebook messages:
- Then, type people name who you want delete messages in Search Box:
To delete messages with Abu
- Next, click Actions ~> Delete Messages:
- Now, tick messages you want delete:
- After that, click Delete:
- Finally, click Delete messages:
- Done. If you want delete conversation, click Actions ~> Delete Conversation:
- And, click Delete conversation
Be sure you really want to permanently delete your Facebook messages because it can’t be undone.
Learn More>>>>How to Archive Messages On Facebook Messenger
Kindly share this guide with your friends on Facebook, let us know via the comment section if you face any issue trying to implement this guide.