How To Check Sent Friend Request On Facebook – If you are in that exact phase or if not , I bet, soon you will be in the same boat and will be wondering that somehow you may know the list of people who have ignored your friend request on Facebook.
How To Check Sent Friend Request On Facebook
Now it’s quite easy to find the list of friend request you have made till now and all you may cancel them all at once.
But they just ignore your friend request and by the time and now-a-days hectic scheduled life , you just forget about the request you have sent to them.
And trust me everybody has that phase on Facebook, when she/he wishes to know about the requests they have sent yet to all people, and find about the person who has ignored the request by her/him.
To Check Sent Friend Request On Facebook Follow this steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on friend request icon on the top right corner.
- After you click on friend request button a popup menu will open.
- Now click on see all , at the bottom of popup menu.
- Now you will be re directed to the screen where you have a list of received requests.
- How to Check sent friend request on Facebook App
- You can check the same on Facebook App too
- After you login to your profile ,Tap the requests icon in the bottom left of the screen.Scroll to the bottom of the list and tap see all.
- One you tap this it will redirect you to friend requests screen where you can view all the requests you have received.
- On right hand side of these icons tap on outgoing icon.
- Now you will be displayed the list of all the requests you have sent.
For questions and contributions, use the comment box below.