Harvard University Environmental Awards Fellows Program – Applications are now accepted from outstanding and high achieving students for the Environmental Awards Fellows Program offered by the Harvard University.
Harvard University Environmental Awards Fellows Program
The program was initiated by the Harvard University Center for the Environment to ensure current doctorate degree holders to use and grow Harvard’s resources to deal with complex environmental challenges. The Fellows will work for two years with faculty members from Harvard in any school or department to create new knowledge as well as strengthening connections across the University’s academic field.
Description of the Harvard University Environmental Awards Fellows Program
Sponsors of Program: Harvard University Center for the Environment
Institution: Harvard University
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Post Doctoral
Value of Scholarship: $70,000 per year salary, health insurance, $2,500 travel allowance
Field of Study; Courses related to Energy and Environment
Nationality: International Aspirants
To be taken at: USA
Eligibility Criteria for the Harvard University Environmental Awards Fellows Program
To be considered for the Harvard University Environmental Fellows Program, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be holders of a doctorate degree or comparable terminal degree awarded between May 2016 and August 2020.
- Candidates must display prior academic and professional success or potential contribution to scholarship or practice.
- Applicants must submit a project proposal that is in line with the mandate of the Harvard Center for the
- Environment and should demonstrate the relevance of the proposed work for addressing environmental issues, along with demonstration of excellent potential for intellectual achievement.
- Applicants must show commitment to the fellowship by ensuring that the intention of establishing the program is achieved.
How to apply for the Environmental Awards Fellows Program
Prospective students are to begin early to identify and establish a relationship with a Harvard faculty member to host his/her research.
Successful applicants will be recommended by their proposed host. Each applicant’s host must submit a letter of support of maximum 2-pages to the selection committee describing the level of commitment to the research and the candidate in details.
The Harvard University will provide an award sum up to $70,000 per year salary, health insurance, $2,500 travel allowance for the successful and winning scholars.
Feel free to share to your family and friends using the various social media platforms available.