Dropbox Login – In this article, we are going show you how to create a Dropbox account, how to login Dropbox account and make use of Dropbox account. Let us first have a bit overview about Dropbox. Read carefully the details below.
Dropbox.com is the official website of the online storage platform named Dropbox, a file hosting service operated by American company Dropbox, inc.,
With headquarter in California, Dropbox was founded in 2007 for the purpose of cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, client software and more.
When you create an account on Dropbox and complete Dropbox login account procedure, you will be able to save all your files on the Dropbox cloud, get them synchronized and then be able to access the file anywhere at any time.
Dropbox does this by creating a unique folder on your computer, with your contents which are synchronized to Dropbox servers and to other computers and devices which the user has installed Dropbox on, and this helps keep the same file up-to-date on all devices.
Having done this, you can access or view your Dropbox account and its content through Dropbox supported platforms, which includes Dropbox mobile app or drop.com website.
Interestingly, Dropbox app is available for different mobile devices, including Android, iOS(iPhone), Windows mobile phone, Blackberry. This means, that you can have access to Dropbox through these means, once you complete Dropbox sign up account and Dropbox login.
Dropbox account registration is completely FREE!. Having said, let us now look on how to create Dropbox account.
Dropbox Sign Up – How To Create Account
Follow these steps to create or sign up Dropbox account;
- Open the official Drop box page @https://www.dropbox.com/ Or Click Here
- Right on the home page, fill in the sign up form by completing the following;
- Enter your Full Name, email address – Ensure you use a valid email address you have access to.
- Enter a password (This is the password you will always use to access your Dropbox account. Ensure you use a password that is very easy for you to memorize but difficult for others to guess)
- Agree to Dropbox terms of services by checking the small box in the sign up form area.
- Click on “Sign Up For Free”
NOTE: If you decide to sign up using your Google account, simply click on “Sign Up free with Google”. The proceed to completing the required information to create your Dropbox account.
Having completed the steps, let us look at how to go about Dropbox login procedure.
Dropbox Login – How To Sign In Dropbox
Here is step by step guide to login your Dropbox account. It is easy and simple to complete;
- Go to www.dropbox.com
- Click on “Sign In” – It is at the top right corner of the home page.
- Enter your email address and password associated with Dropbox account.
- Click on “Sign In”
Hope this article was helpful? Please share and ask your questions or make contributions using the comment box below.